Saturday, February 23, 2019

"Mind Games" Book Review


Woowee! Buckle up cuz this is going to be one wild ride!

"Mind Games" by Nancy Mehl was fan-slappin'-tastic!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish and I didn't see the ending coming at all.  Granted, as with most novels, there were a few times when I had to let go of reality and just enjoy the story but never so much that I rolled my eyes and thought to myself, "That is sooo not possible."

I loved this book. It's a mystery which follows an FBI agent trying to catch a serial killer who leaves a trail of poems for her - each with clues.  (I love clues. lol)

The plot and plot rhythm were great. The characters and settings were great. The ending was great.

Just do yourself a favor and read this book!

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment