Thursday, March 10, 2016

"A Treasure Concealed" Book Review






When we the last time you gasped while reading a romance novel because something so shocking took place?  I'm betting your answer is never. I can no longer answer that way. I'm not going to give anything away, but will admit that I honestly gasped out loud once while reading "A Treasure Concealed" By Tracie Peterson. Not only that but the author did a great job of introducing new plot twists.

"A Treasure Concealed" is the story of the daughter of a poor gold miner who hides her beauty from the world. A dashing geologist, who also happens to be a rich heir, happens into their lives and the drama begins.  One thing I like about Tracie Peterson's writing is that it isn't smutty at all. There's plenty of adventure and heart fluttering but without all the unnecessary 'heavy-breathing'. (If you get my drift.)

I have nothing at all negative to report about this book. It was well written, the plot kept moving and I never felt frustrated by the main woman in the story. Next time you're looking for light reading material, I suggest "A Treasure Concealed".

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."


No comments:

Post a Comment