Sunday, September 20, 2015

Clump Crushing? We'll See.


Bzzagent sent me CoverGirl Lashblast Clump Crusher Mascara to try. Here's my honest opinion:

Truthfully, if I could only have one makeup product for the rest of my life, it would be mascara. The world is just better when your lashes are big and dark. Mascara is something I use everyday because as soon as I skip a day, I look in the mirror and shock myself. Who is that sickly person staring back at me???

Covergirl Lashblast Clump Crusher Mascara seems like the exact same black goo as any other mascara I've ever tried. The first application of a new bottle is lovely but from the second on, it has small clumps like any other. The only difference I found was that the wand definitely tugged through the lashes a bit more than the brand I was currently using.

Given that I often use Covergirl products to begin with, this quality of this mascara was in keep with what I know of the brand. They are the highest of the cheap brands.

#GotItFree

BTW, I have $2 off coupons. Let me know if you'd like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment