Sunday, July 31, 2016

How to Organize Your Homeschool Year

Deep breath. You can do this!!!  Kids will naturally learn but this scheduling program will help you keep your head in the game.  And yes, it's more work in the short term but it pays off in dividends - I promise!!!  Make sure you watch the videos in order as they refer back to previous ones.

Click this link to print the Intended Course of Study page.


Leave more blank days than you think you need on your calendar. They can be catch up days, field trip days, sick days etc.


Click here for a printable Weekly Plan - Blank





Click here for the printable Daily Plan - Blank
Click here for the printable Daily Plan - Example

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely adorable! Thank you for giving this frantic mama a sense of peace and direction with your homeschool videos. I, also, learned about your diagnosis and watched every video you posted. I will keep you in my prayers and I pray that we all handle adversity with a smile on our face as you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Gabrielle! I saved your handouts and "stored" your tips.
    PS. As an artist, not a weirdo, I love watching you - you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete