Tuesday, January 23, 2018

"A Dangerous Legacy" Book Review


Author Elizabeth Camden, you knocked this one out of the park!  

One of the biggest hurdles romance novels have to overcome, in my opinion anyway, is cheesy predictability. But in "A Dangerous Legacy" there were plenty of twists and turns to keep me interested. I even felt my blood pressure rise a time or two when the hero was seemingly in over their head.

If you have read anything my Ms. Camden, you'll love this book. I think it's her best to date. 

Oh, and I accidentally learned a few factoids. At this rate, I'll be ready to appear on Jeopardy around the age of 225.  All joking aside, the plot was fantastic, I found myself caring about the characters and the chapters had a good rhythm to them.

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."



No comments:

Post a Comment