Friday, September 23, 2011

Women of Faith

Can you believe it, because I've been chosen to be a Women of Faith blogger. They gave me two tickets to go to their conference in Pittsburgh, PA of October 7+8 so that I could blog about the event! Those tickets are $100 each! Unfortunately I can't go. I'm so upset about it. Women of Faith is an incredibly uplifting and motivating conference. I've never attended on live before but have watched many of their videos. It's comforting to see just how many women out there are serious about their walk with Christ and who are actively seeking the next level of intimacy with Him.
I gave the two tickets to a lady at church who has a friend in Pittsburgh but now she can't go either so they're still up for grabs if anyone wants them. You'll have to tell me everything when you get back so I can live vicariously through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment