Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Brand New Adventure

I've now done something I swore I would never do. I have entered the world of Home Schooling. I don't have 12 kids, I have 3. I don't own a long jean skirt but dozens of minis. I don't live on a farm, eat organic vegtables or quilt. I live in the city, eat everything and write copiously for a hobby. What drove me to home school? Oh a million little things. I was tired of having a crying child after school every single day, tired of the rushed mornings and evenings. So far it's been a great choice. The only hard part is that I can't seem to shut my whirling worrying brain off. Guilt is spelled M-O-M. God has been so great though. He has surrounded me with supporters and encouragers with a slight mingling of naysayers to ensure I keep holding His Almighty hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment